Onsite Resilience Training for Organizations
A Proven Approach to Stress Management
How is Stress Affecting your Organization?
Stress may be taking a toll on your organization’s performance. Left
Resilience can be Learned
Give your managers and team members the skills they need to perform well when the going gets tough. Our training programs incorporate techniques that have been scientifically proven to reduce stress and improve clarity of mind.
Though stress management is at the core of the program, we also incorporate aspects of interpersonal management, emotional intelligence, Participants will learn principles and techniques
Benefits of Resilience Training
- Reduce staff burnout and stress-related absenteeism
- Improve ability to work under pressure
- Equip team members with powerful stress-reduction skills
- Improve communication and team cohesion during stressful situations
- Develop stress management skills that carry over into personal life
Customized for Your Organization
Organized around a central core of material with expandable modules, our workshops are highly customizable. We will work with you to tailor a program that meet’s your organization’s needs.
Core workshop is 1 hour (suitable for “lunch ‘n learn’” events), but can be expanded to 8 hours. Longer versions allow for
- More interactive activities
- Great depth of learning
- Development of Individualized Resilience Plans
Other optional services include
- Up-front assessment of your organization's stress management needs
- Follow-up coaching to enhance implementation of Individualized Resilience Plans
The course is organized around various modules, listed here with their learning objectives:
- The Science of Stress. Explain the physiology of stress and recognize its potential impact on job performance
- The Stress Cycle. Recognize how our reactions to stress can worsen its impact.
- Stress-proof your Mindset. Identify mental "traps" that magnify the stress response, and learn new ways of perceiving adversity.
- Don't React. Respond. Identify your "default setting" in stressful situations, and learn new ways of responding.
- Work-Life Boundaries in a Digital World. Learn to create space for renewal and relaxation in a digital
- The Resilient Lifestyle. Optimize your sleep, diet, exercise, and other tools for "off the clock" stress management.
- Meditation for Performance. Apply breathing and visualization techniques that can be applied during stressful situations.
- Staying in the Groove. Learn tips and tricks for reducing workplace distraction and staying focused.
Get a Quote!
We're happy to answer any questions you might have. Tell us about your organization and we'll contact you shortly.