Licensed Cognitive-Behavioral/Couples Therapist
Are you a CBT clinician with a passion for delivering evidence-based treatments?
We are seeking a licensed therapist with expertise in evidence-based practices and a passion for helping people overcome their anxiety. This is a great opportunity to provide therapy to pleasant, highly motivated clients, and to consult with supportive and knowledgeable colleagues. Our goal is to allow you to focus on doing good therapy in a supportive environment, without the stress of building a practice or the red tape of a large agency.
The ideal candidate is someone who...
- is an independently licensed psychologist (PhD or PsyD)
- has specialized expertise in the treatment of stress and anxiety disorders
- has a strong foundation in evidence-based individual therapy , including graduate work or other formal training in EBP's such as ACT and CBT
- has expertise in an empirically-supported approach to couples counseling , such as Emotionally Focused Therapy or Gottman Therapy
- is interested in contributing to a supportive, collegial work environment
- sincerely desires to continue building clinical skills
- Great people! Highly motivated client base
- Opportunities for group, workshop, or program development
- Independent, flexible work environment with supportive, friendly colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Minimal administrative responsibilities
- Helpful administrative (scheduling and billing) support
- Sunny and comfortable offices, near BART and Caltrain
This is a part-time contract position (10-20 client hrs./week), with a possibility for long-term growth to full time
Fee for Service, based upon experience
Interested applicants, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include "CBT Therapist" in the subject line.